We Do Great Works For Great Clients.
Woodlighters, is specialized in both residential and commercial design. We prefer a collaborative approach to design that encourages our clients to develop and hone their own style and taste. Whether it is a modest family home or a palatial estate, a small business office or a grand resort, we are able to take on and implement a beautiful design transformation. We will design the interior environment you desire, utilizing fine-tuned vision and proven trustworthy business practices.
With high quality automated wood working machines from Austria, we were able to complete our client’s work at the earliest. Great designs, whether personal spaces or commercial properties, begin with a comprehensive understanding of clients’ needs and expectations. Our ability to develop client relationships based on respect, trust, and confidence has been the key to our success over the past years. We create beautiful designs under a variety of budgets, styles, time frames, and requirements, and also guide our clients through every phase of the design process. We remain committed to cultivating valued relationships and helping clients reach the best version of their overall vision.
How We Work
Woodlighters understands the responsibility and commitment to create a pleasant atmosphere for our clients as their home is a dwelling place which will stand as their icon of hard work, social status, pride and achievement in their life. Our work starts from the day we receive the firsthand enquiry till the completion and even beyond for giving maximum satisfaction for us and our clients.
We spend ample time with clients to prepare concepts the real base of our projects.
Exchanging basic and common ideas gives perfection to work and deliverables.
In Woodlighters, 2D and 3D designs speaks our understanding about the project.
Executing our projects are just a cake walk for Woodlighters Team as our practice of mock execution facilitates smooth execution at project locations.
Machinery We Have
High quality yet extremely cost-efficient veneer pressings are feasible with the new Format-4 heating platen presses! We can process a board in 6 minutes in hot press capable of pressing 100 boards in a day either laminate or veneer.
Panel Saw K700S
- It is the technologically unique solutions and top class operating comfort that particularly impress about the K700S sliding table saw from Felder.
- The 1300 and 1500 outrigger tables guarantee efficiency and precision even when processing heavy or bulky work pieces.
- The innovative saw aggregate with precision guiding system for exact angle adjustments, tilting saw blade and precise lineal height adjustment is just one of the numerous Felder innovations guaranteeing perfect woodworking results.
Fully Loaded Edgebander
- Time, the most important resource in a modern workshop was the main focus whilst developing the Tempora machine concept. Processing edges needs to be as quick, easy and efficient as possible.
- To achieve this, the Tempora models combine the core skills of speed, productivity, flexibility and ease of use in a convincing complete package.
- The final finishing results when processing both coiled and strip material convince with incredibly high standards that fulfil the ever increasing demands of edge banding complete processing.
CNC Workstation Profit H300
- The increasing demand for custom-made products in furniture, door and window production is providing a challenge for all workshops, above all smaller companies:
- Diverse profiles have to be produced with flexibility, efficiency and in several thicknesses, to be able to keep up with larger manufacturers in the market. With a large dimensioned working field in Y, the profit H300 offers almost limitless possibilities in panel and solid wood processing.
- Standard and special applications can be flexibly covered with the wide range of products and numerous configuration options available.
Multi Boring Machine
FD 21 Professional
- Maximum precision when dowel boring with the Felder FD 21 professional. With 21 high quality drilling spindles positioned at 32 mm intervals, drills with a maximum diameter of 35 mm can be used, exact rows of holes and dowel bores are guaranteed.
- The welded chassis in combination with the solid cast iron table, rigid side and longitudinal stops, as well as pneumatic work piece holders and ergonomically designed operating elements ensure that the FD 21 professional, is a dowel boring machine of the top class.